The Restoration and Remediation Working Group is seeking to address many of the knowledge gaps which hinder restoration and to advise the management community so that restoration projects can be undertaken in a more informed way and with a better chance of success.
Working Group Members
- Working Group members bring international experience to this targeted research.
- School of Biology, Newcastle University, UK
- Department of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- National Coral Reef Institute, Nova Southeastern University, USA
- Australian Institute of Marine Science, Australia
- Marine Biotechnology Center, Marine Science Institute, University of California Santa Barbara, USA
- National Institute of Oceanography, Israel
- Japan Wildlife Research Centre, Japan
- Akajima Marine Science Laboratory, Japan
- IMAGES: Restoration and Remediation Working Group