The Remote Sensing Working Group is investigating the potential and limitations of remote sensing of coral reefs so that the technology can be used to meet realistic and practical management objectives.
Working Group Members
- Working Group members bring international experience to this targeted research.
- Marine Spatial Ecology Lab, School of Biological Sciences, Hatherly Laboratory, University of Exeter, UK
- NOAA Coral Reef Watch Program, USA
- Marine Science Institute, University of the Philippines, Philippines
- Mesoamerican Barrier Reef Systems Project, Belize
- School of Planning, Geography and Architecture, University of Queensland, Australia
- Coral Reef Research Foundation, Palau
- Palau International Coral Reef Center, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Experimental satellite coral bleaching monitoring products
- Near-real-time remote sensing data sets
- IMAGES: Remote Sensing Working Group